Teaching material to learn modern Arabic (beginners level). Meeting the requirements and curriculum of the French National Educational System.
- Suitable for self-learning (with advice on how to go by) – Fit for non dialect-speaking students,
- includes 5 sequences, each one revolving round a theme (altogether 11 lessons),
- training exercises in phonetics,
- exercises on how to read and write Arabic (often presented as games),
- a grammatical guide including numerous exercises,
- reading texts,
- an audio CD for oral activities,
- corrected exercises.
Book made out of recycled paper. DILAP protects the environment.
Applications English-speaking world, for our method was pressing Al-Manhaj from the beginning of the publication of the book in French-Arabic.
So finally we have access to this application which we hope will give you complete satisfaction.
For more details on this manual, please read the bibliographic record of the book and also consult the English version of our website.